Top 5 controversies that landed Salman Khan in trouble
The Bhaijaan of Bollywood has been into many troubles when it comes to losing his anger. Here are some of the top controversies of our beloved actor.
1) Love life with Aishwarya Rai – Salman and Aish’s love story ended on a very ugly note. Apparently, the actor used to reach her residence and band the door late at night, he used to create havoc on the sets of the movies Aish was shooting for. Their break up was one of the ugliest breakups in the entire Bollywood.
2) Hit and run case – Salman was accused of hit and run when his car reportedly ran into a bakery in Mumbai, killing one and injuring four. The Bombay High Court acquitted Salman of criminal charges and some months later he’d been found guilty by a trial court.
3) Tiff with Vivek Oberoi – Salman lost his mind when he learned that Aishwarya started dating Vivek a few months after breaking up with him. Vivek called for a special press conference in 2003 and claimed that Salman had threatened him over a series of texts.
4) Insensitive remark during ‘Sultan’ promotions – When he was asked to describe his shooting schedule, the actor reportedly said that when he would walk out of the ring, he ‘felt like a raped woman’. This rose a huge debate with women rights activists and the public condemned such an insensitive comparison.
5) Ugly fight with Shah Rukh Khan – Salman and Shah Rukh got into an ugly fight at Katrina’s birthday party in 2008. SRK reportedly made some remarks that didn’t go well with Salman. The Khans stopped talking to each other. However, there was a brief patch-up at Baba Siddiqui’s Iftar party in 2013.