Best Red Carpet fashion moments of 2021
As the end of the year 2021 approaches, we are taking a look back at the best red carpet fashion moments of 2021.
1. Golden Globes 2021 Red Carpet Fashion
The Golden Globes which was postponed from January to late February was graced by presenters who walked the red carpet from either New York or Beverly Hills while nominees tuned in virtually from home.
2. Critics Choice Awards
The next was Critics Choice Awards which was also postponed from February to March. Very little presenters walked the red carpet, nominees attended virtually from home. Therefore, instead of posing on the red carpet, stars held makeshift photo shoots at home.
These were again postponed from January to March. Both performers and nominees hit the red carpet keeping in mind the social distancing norms. Stars like Taylor Swift and Dua Lipa made it a night to remember.
4. Oscars 2021 Red Carpet Fashion
Oscars had a mostly traditional red carpet of all and it’s clear that stars took it as a sign to bring their A-game.
5. 2021 Met Gala
It was postponed from May to September and when it was held, the red carpet felt as traditional as before the COVID-19 outbreak.
Now let’s see some of the best red carpet moments:
1. Carey Mulligan at the Oscars
2. Zendaya at the Dune Venice Film Festival Premiere
3. Dua Lipa at the Grammys
4. Megan Thee Stallion at the Grammys
5. Harry Styles at the Grammys
6. Billie EIlish at the Met Gala
7. Kendall Jenner Met Gala
8. Viola Davis at the SAG Awards
9. Kelsea Ballerini at the CMAs
10. Olivia Rodrigo at the VMAs
11. Anya Taylor-Joy at the Emmys
12. Amanda Seyfried at the Critics’ Choice Award
13. Cynthia Erivo at Closing Ceremony of Venice Film Festival
14. Jennifer Lopez at ‘The Last Duel’ at Venice Film Festival
15. Nicole Kidman CMAs
16. Kate Hudson 2021 Venice Film Festival
17. Lil Nas X BET Awards Floral Suit
18. Taylor Swift Grammys
19. Angela Bassett 2021 Oscars